We arrived home yesterday evening. A week of highs and lows people...literally. And figuratively.
We learnt a couple of things :
1. We all get sea sick to varying degrees....except Hooli - who is totally immune!
2. We do not enjoy sharing holiday time with 1488 other people.
3. Entertainment is a very subjective thing.
4. I have well-behaved, respectful, patient and resourceful children.
5. We can all survive quite happily without tv, dvd, laptops and the like.
I will be doing a detailed post on each of these lessons learnt in the next day or two. I still dont have a helkom line so am using a cellphone to dial up....tis verrrrry slow people so photos and long entries will have to wait.