Welcome to my new space guys - so good to have you follow from Simply-MelB.
A fresh blog (#3!) for a new year; a new season in the life of our tribe.
I havent made any resolutions for the new year - I am just not wired that way. I do love the idea of a clean slate - an opportunity to start anew and revisit areas of weakness encountered in 2010.
These are the kinds of thoughts rolling around my head:
- entertaining in my home more often
- putting LGN (my other blog) on ice
- attempt to come to terms with the fact that cooking is a necessary evil
- get my kids involved in the kitchen. Honey baked muffins completely independently on Sunday and it really made me realise how much help she could be.
- visit the library once a week with the kids
- read more real books
- plan a family holiday for late this year
- allocate specified times for specific online tasks including emails/research/blogging/facebook/admin/itunes and the like.
- learn a new skill; this could simply be taking ballroom, cooking, photography, art, ceramics - whatever!
- be at home more.
- start and MAINTAIN a proper, real deal herb garden.
What non-resolution things do you have on your wishlist?