23 February 2011

Shoes : The Spice of Life


I realised my life has become exceptionally serious. I measured this by how many shoe blogs / statuses I have posted lately. Dismal really.

Today I had coffee with a good mate and we decided to mosey through the shops ---- and voila the shoe genie came out to play.

My Lady Gaga boots as Lulu likes to call them!


They refer to these as biker boots...hmmm... a bit too tame for that
name I think!

I am almost, but not quite, ready to welcome winter - simply so my news boots can come out to play!

10 comments:

Marcelle said...

Love them both....love the heel of the first pair as well.....

Shayne said...

Love the 2nd pair - my feet are too fat to pull off the first pair.

Gorg on you tho :)

Ness at Drovers Run said...

I *big-pink-fluffy-hear* the brown ones - and I like the platform ones as well - I swear my mom had a pair just like them in the 70's!

Stefanie said...

I like them both - not what I envisioned at all.
Now which establishment did you purvey them from?

Debbie Blignaut said...

Bring on Winter I just bought some gorgeous Wellingtons!!! Love your boots

cat said...

Oooh love those biker style ones. I am never ready for winter.

blackhuff said...

I like both of them. The white ones for work and the others for casual :)

Betty Bake said...

lovely :)

I LOOOOOVE Boots :)
they are my happy place

Lynette said...

I love the first pair...wedges are soo comfortable.

Where winter is concerned...I say NOOOOOOO! I love the warm summer months.

I'm so not a blogger said...

I know how you feel, I so want to go out to play with my new boots too!