22 March 2011

Just Keep Swimming

I should be in my car on the way to grocery shop but I hate that so am procrastinating. I am going to flying through there in 20minutes wondering why I leave everything until the last minute....but procrastinate I will!

All well here, great long weekend. Apart from the crappy Rango movie. What the heck were they thinking hey? The ugliest characters with the most macabre story line. Nee man. Dont bother taking your kids. Its yuck. Although my kids did say they enjoyed it....go figure.

I also saw the Reese Witherspoon flick - How do you know? Hmmm, she is pretty and I like her but the movie is flakey and Owen Wilson is annoying.

I have also been working hard on an assignment that is due today. Module 4 has also been released so am starting work on that today because we are going away this weekend so I dont want to be weighed down by studies.

Tis hectic but tis all good here. School holidays are almost upon me and i cannot wait.

Did you notice how flippin dark it is at 0630 now. Sjoe, getting up is getting harder to do.....

>>>>>>>>>>>m.u.s.t go buy food now <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

7 comments:

blackhuff said...

I enjoy buying food - enjoy (good luck) with the food buying.
Rango - I wanted to take my kid to see it. Will think twice about that now.
06h30 is dark here too - going to miss the summer :(

Return to Norway said...

Thanks for the tip - was going to take the boys to see Rango but might do another movie now......

cat said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. And thanks for the warning - actually the second one I got about Rango.

Ness at Drovers Run said...

We're definitely on the same wavelength as the movie - I haven't seen it, but the preview was enough for me to think, "Erm..No." Good to hear the studies are going well :)

As for the food shopping, man, it's all in the planning for me. If I don't plan, I hate it. If I plan, I can get it down sans my blessings in the quickest time. If it has to be done after they're home, then I don't. Hah.

Michele said...

What has happened to Johnny Depp lately? He needs me to help him choose his next role. Call me, Johnny!

It's light here now before 6.30. We've got your sun! :-)

Lynette said...

Grocery shopping is my pet hate...if I can pay somebody to do it for me I would...hope you had a fab weekend.

I'm so not a blogger said...

I so hear you on it being difficult to get up in the mornings, the worst is when I teach the 6am class, I need to be up and out the door by 5.45am which means being out of bed by at least 5.15/30 if I rush! Too early and too dark!