23 March 2011

Meme time!




Age: 38. And no, I am not afraid of being 40.

Bed size: king. I love sharing a bed but do need my own space *some* of the time.

Chore you hate: grocery shopping. yeah. no surprise there huh?

Dogs: One, cross-bred lab/retriever. She is a gem; a rescue from the Karoo Animal Society.

Essential start to your day: just getting out of bed on time is considered a major victory. there is no pattern...i get up. depending on the time I either waft or fly.

Favorite color: depends on my mood but it is not pink okay?

Gold or silver: not a fan of either.

Height: 1.63cm

Instruments that you can play: the guitar. pretty badly but well enough to teach my kids!

Job title: Chief Whip Cracker.

Kids: 3

Live: Large and ignore the bowl.

Mom’s name: Um, relevance?

Nicknames: Mel, Melly when I was little. Dont try that now unless you are related to me.

Overnight hospital stays: 3x caesarians and 1x overnight when Hooli was 5wks old.

Pet peeve: invasion of personal space. or hovering behind me when I am on my laptop. Dont do that.

Quote from a movie: Some things are true whether you believe them or not. -City of Angels-

Righty or lefty: Right

Sibling: 3. All awesome.

Time you wake up: As late as possible.

Underwear: um...no. not NO as in none. Just NO as in TMI for this blog.

Vegetables you dislike: cooked carrots are simply disgusting.

What makes you run late: everything from not finding my bag, cellphone, shades, garage remote to remembering that the dog is still in the house.

X-rays: Mouth, back

Yummy food you make: Trick question?

Thanks to Ness for starting this game (for me, anyway) - please play along!

11 comments:

blackhuff said...

I love the movie, City of Angels and there main song in the movie is me and hubby's song :) Beautiful.
Nice to get to know you :)

Betty Bake said...

interesting :)

hope you have a fab day :)

I think we're the late dashers - to get out the door :)

B

Shayne said...

I really try very hard not to be a late dasher out the door - somehow it just doesn't work.

And so with you on the getting up thing. I hate it.

Lynette said...

I am usually late...a bit of a procrastinator...and I struggle to get up in the mornings.

Marcelle said...

hhehehehe,. love you gal!!!!

Stefanie said...

I'll play!
Watch my blog tomorrow.

I'm so not a blogger said...

love these! think I may just play along, need some blog fodder;-)

Return to Norway said...

Had to laugh at that last one - we have much in common

cat said...

So Melly..... ok, not!
Love that last answer!LOL!

Julia said...

Yummy food you make: Trick question?

I could not stop laughing at that answer. Story of my life.

I am going to do this on my blog on Monday because I think that we all need to start the week on a much lighter note...

clare said...

Firstly your dog is not a lab/retriever cross she is crossed border collie possibly retriever although she is a bit small.

Secondly I call you Melly but then I am your Sista

Thirdly, interesting - I hate the movie the city of angels I think I need to see it again.