14 April 2011

Moments with a Tween


I love this picture that my man surreptitiously snapped as we left for our run last night.

Honey is showing a keen interest in fitness and exercise. She even came and did a workout with OMS and I during the school holiday and loved it....in fact she wants a 'fitness party'. :-)

Am wondering how much it is to do with the actual exercise and how much it is to do with spending ALONE time with me, engaging in something she knows that I value .

Either way I love this time with her; it is yet another fabulous opportunity we use to talk about life and growing up.

6 comments:

cat said...

That is so great - be it exercise or the time alone.

MacNessa said...

You can talk while you run? I'm jealous...and now I want to go for a run. What to do...what to do...

blackhuff said...

Whichever reason that she might have, she is benefiting from it tremendously - getting fit and staying healthy. Glad you are enjoying this time with her.

Marcelle said...

LOVE that photo...and shew meisie, you are skinny!!!

Lynette said...

Time with mom is invaluable...what a great way to spend one-on-one time.

Stefanie said...

I would so much rather go for a cup of tea or bake something with my DD.
Explains a lot doesn't it?