01 May 2011

A Family Manifesto

I have been pondering the idea of a family mission statement or manifesto as I have heard them called.

a great example of a family's creative expression


It would be a fabulous and meaningful family project for us to work on - my kids have a great sense of *belonging*. A sense of family community and I would love to foster it and begin to harness and reinforce each of our values and beliefs.

Take a look at this blog post and see how this family tackled the project.

8 comments:

Julia said...

I have been thinking of the exact same thing. And I was thinking of possibly adding a "constitution" of sorts.
Let us know how it goes.x

blackhuff said...

I think it's a great thing to do. To get a family mission statement. Cool.

Lynette said...

A brilliant idea...I can't wait to see what your cute family come up with.

Hayley said...

Great idea...

Kirsty said...

What a fabulous idea! i might have to steal it :0

I'm so not a blogger said...

this is such a cool idea. I wonder if it would work with a family of three as opposed to five?

lg said...

Don't know HOW I missed this post - but love the idea! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

We have also created a family mission statement. I would like to have it made into a sign that we can display in our home. Any thoughts/ideas?