10 May 2011

First Glimpse

This is flyby post as most of you know I am up to my neck.... my man injured his knee on Sunday and is incapacitated and my son is at the tailend of a particularly virulent gastro virus. Been an interesting few days!

Wanted to quickly share two photos from Saturdays shoot. 

The Five Tribe looking rather dashing :-)

Soft lighting is a girls best friend...and some Aviators of course!

Thanks for looking! More photos will be uploaded here as they become available, will let you know.

12 comments:

MacNessa said...

I love the backlit, late afternoon light. V. nice!

I'm so not a blogger said...

Beautiful!

cat said...

Oh these are beautiful and you look stunning. All the best - I can just imagine.

blackhuff said...

Stunning! Gastro virus have also hit our home :( Glad that yours are almost over. Good luck with running the household by yourself.

Hayley said...

So stunning!

Kim Watson said...

So beautiful Mel! I love the lighting!

Ordinarylife said...

Stunning!

Shayne said...

Beautiful pics. Look forward to seeing the rest and wishing the men in your life a speedy recovery xx

Lynette said...

Hope your man is well soon. Gorgeous photos pretty lady;-)

Wendy said...

Hope your man is up and about real soon. The photos are awesome.

Thanks for visiting my blog ... much appreciated.

Kirsty said...

gawjuss doll x

Julia said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love it.x

ps...I remember you posting on your old blog about printing your posts into a book format. Would you mind providing a link please? I want to pass the details on to another friend in the computer.
Thanks.

Julia.x