23 May 2011

Monday Meme :-)

Thought I would play along with Lynette and Wendy - fun way to start the week yes?
 
 
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?  22h30ish and not alone.

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?  Patience

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? The girl with the dragon tattoo. Gritty, swedish (i think?) movie with some troubling scenes. I loved the characters though - so unusual.

4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie. you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? No brainer - FRIENDS

5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?  At my leisure, preferably with tea.

6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? I love my name, wouldnt change it.

7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat? A parktown prawn

8. Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?  The Soft Shoes....ah, Jervis Pennington, what a boytjie.
 
9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, bat car and millenium falcon is allowed!)?  I would love a mini cooper convertible and a jetski please.

10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwich?  Um? I dont do that.

11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?  I worry to much. I used to tell people I am not much of a thinker....but in retrospect I think WAY TOO MUCH.

12. Your favourite item of clothing and why? Uggs, sweatpants and hoodies. Madam Stylish is not me.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with? Trieste in Italy. With the man obviously.

14. If you could have any animal/creature, what would be your ultimate pet be? A wolf.

15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?  A vet, and no, I never will be.

16. Whats the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life?  Trip to London to see Jo....and possible upcoming trips to Reunion and Mauritius where the man has work contracts...

17. What were you doing before you started this? Making a fire.

18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't have? 2 buttermilk rusks. and I want another.

19. If you were an ice cream what would you be? Vanilla. Boring hey?

20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn't want to talk to? DSTV consultant.

21. What was your favourite toy as a child  . . .and now? My piece, a silk offcut from a blanket. I would carry it around....my mom made sure there were a few lying around.

22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why? When i saw this youtube clip a few weeks ago, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg....I laughed myself senseless. 

23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?  wth? I am not living in the Wild West.

24. What did you dream about last night? Dunno, was awake lots cos of the storm so probably didnt dream.

25. What are you really afraid of?  Being unfulfilled in life; not living fully.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks for playing along Mel...these arb questions always reveal a little more of us...don't you think.

cat said...

Ok, so I would so go to Italy too, and Friends would be my choice too. And I had that Soft shoes album too!

MelB said...

LOL @ Cat! peas in a pod ne?

blackhuff said...

I would love to be the receiver of your gift named "patience".
My name is so Afrikaans and it is difficult for many people to pronounce, so I would love to change my name.
I love rusks - I have 2-3 a week. So the 2 you had is no biggy.
Nice meme :)

Anonymous said...

I AM Jervis Pennington, no more a boytjie, more like a ou toppie! Ah, well.....memories.