05 May 2011

Of Shoots and Velvet Couches

We are all pretty excited about an upcoming photoshoot with our friend at Natural Photography. It is going to be something quite special. I will be organising props, trailers and shopping for a few key clothing items tomorrow.

Take a look at some of these images to get a look n feel for where we are heading. I have a feeling this is going to be one photoshoot that I actually enjoy.









(pls note these images are from random photographers - to see examples of Werners work follow this link)



Here are some of the shots he took for us in January 2010.







Cant wait to share the new shoot results with you all one of these days.

8 comments:

blackhuff said...

I love the feel of these photos. Makes one feel nostalgic which I love. Enjoy the photo shoot tomorrow and I can't wait till you share the photos with us.

Kim Watson said...

Flip...after seeing his work maybe he can make even me look good with my brood. Mail me his prices etc for when the 'timing' is right sometime in the near future.

I can't wait to see your shoot on that couch. They are sure to be stunning!

I'm so not a blogger said...

love the couch idea!
and cant wait to see new pics!

Marcelle said...

he is such a great photographer, you are going to be ecstatic with the end results. Cant wait for you to share them with us.

Andrea said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!
Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy xxx

blackhuff said...

Great photograps indeed - he did a good work on those taken in 2010. I'm sure that this year's are even going to be better.

cat said...

Oh I loved the shots he did last time of you guys - enjoy!

Haddock said...

Posed picture but has a candid effect.
Good ones.