19 May 2011

WIWT : Introducing What I Wore Today

 What I Wore Today will be an adhoc feature on FiveTribe for future giggles from my kids....I can just imagine in 20yrs time their "you wore THAT??" exclamations! I promise to keep it random and honest....good days, schlumfy days (tks Shayne!) and everything inbetween.

Today I wore this: long tunic with cowel neck (Mr P) with knitted turquoise V-neck long T (WW) studded leggings (Edgars) and boots (Miladys or some other equally lame shop!) 


I must say I think it has a bit of a 60's vibe going on, not planned but looking at the silhouette....hmmm. I will endeavour to sort my camera out in the near future but I kinda liked the crazy flashy thing :-)

I dont usually dress like this - usually the school run finds me in my gym sweats but this particular morning I was off to coffee with a mate!

Would be great if you guys played along now 'n then.....am sure YOUR kids would appreciate seeing more of YOU in your blogposts too! (not to mention your readers ;-)

10 comments:

Andycapp said...

You look good in boots woman.

Shayne said...

Love it!

I never go into Mr P. Perhaps I should start.

I must say i wouldn't wear dotty spangly leggings - but you've got the legs so flaunt 'em doll!

Julia said...

Love the boots!

Laura said...

Cool idea :) You are rocking the boots!

Due to my rather expanding belly my kids walk around saying "are you wearing THAT?" or "Pull up your pants" *sigh*

blackhuff said...

I think it's a cool idea. Will do some in the near future :)
BTW, I liked what you wore. Very stylish.

Lynette said...

Looking good Mel! I have been thinking of doing a post like this now and then since I started reading Wendy.

cat said...

Oh those boots are fab so I need to know what the arb shop is. And yes, will join in - in fact, I think I will just now.

cat said...

Ok, mine's up!

Ordinarylife said...

Love what you are wearing! Not sure I could do spangling leggings though (I am battling with just getting round the idea of leggings as it is).

Think this is a great idea.

Jenty said...

Such a cool idea this blog post. Love the tunic!