Tomorrow is Honey's much anticipated Adventure party out in Scarborough. She has been looking forward to this for some time and seeing as its her TENTH birthday we decided to splash out and treat her (and her mates) ! Take a looksee here at what its all about.
In other news:
1. We have booked a winter holiday here. Many of my friends have claimed Blanco as their dream holiday - back to nature and pure restful bliss. We are looking forward to a special family time and maybe even some snow! It is a 9hour journey from Cape Town which will be interesting....luckily my kids are awesome travellers....its me I am worried about!
2. Have found an awesome mountain bike for Hooli for his birthday, gears, shocks - the works. Best part is it is hardly used, comes from a friend of mine whose daughter simply didnt like to ride. What a bonus.
3. We finally sorted out our Wii...bonust is I was able to get one for R500 (long story) so have been able to purchase Wii Fit Plus, Just Dance 2, Mario Kart, Littlest Pet Shop games for the kids with the money they were given for all the birthdays. Happy days!
4. I am without a voice - laryngitis I am told is the official name. I dont feel too sick but sound ridiculous ... the bummer is that I cant train at all apparently. That is seriously annoying me. But I shall be good and take it easy.
5. Honey's violin recital went off beautifully a few nights ago. Such a treat to watch an ensemble of about 12 little violinists doing their thing. She is loving it now and her teacher has encouraged me to buy the Suzuki viline CD as Honey has (apparently) a finely tuned musical ear and will be able to teach herself from listening to the CD. I am amazed....the music gene aint from either myself or her dad!
6. Assessments start next week for both girls. I am not stressing at all as both are great students and dont really need to be pushed to achieve. We will take it in our stride and enjoy the ride!
Happy weekend everyone!