28 June 2011

From Cupboard to Office

I think I may have shared this before on one of my *many* other blogs but its so blooming nifty I think its only fair to share it again.

Again this post feeds into my craving for order from chaos. You wouldnt really know it but I desire order/freedom from clutter like I need solitude. That is A LOT.

Are you like that? Few things make me happier than taking a cupboard, shelf or surface and decluttering the sh#te out of it. Really - I glow with happiness.  The sad part is that within a week its all gone to hell because the people I live with dont really share my desire for order. :-(


Cupboard before

Home office after. 

*drool*

I swear if I had even ONE cupboard in my house it would be in serious danger of becoming a home office. Whether I needed one or not!

7 comments:

Pamela said...

I actually have one of those - I love it. I changed the cupboard in the guest bedroom to an office. It does not look as organised as that though.

blackhuff said...

I too love that idea where a Home Office is in a cupboard. It's awesome.

rememberwhenwewereyoung said...

One of my pet hates is clutter! I love throwing things away and I'm always on a mission for order especially in the house. Actually my husband said he won't be surprised if he comes home one day and the kids are in the bin ;) (I would never do that, but I would be lying if I said I never considered it)

rememberwhenwewereyoung said...

One of my pet hates is clutter! I love throwing things away and I'm always on a mission for order especially in the house. Actually my husband said he won't be surprised if he comes home one day and the kids are in the bin ;) (I would never do that, but I would be lying if I said I never considered it)

cat said...

Oh my word, it is beautiful! I need it. BTW have just ordered the Happiness project with my zappn voucher.

Laura said...

oh my heavens and stars! I may actually BUILD a cupboard now! Or kick Ds clothes out and use this :-p

Beautiful!

Lynette said...

This is so pretty...but much to small for all my "stuff".