The rules are simple:
1. Choose five (or more) other people who deserve this award and pass it on.
2. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
3. Let the people you gave the award to know. (done)
4. Thank the person who gave you the award. (done)
Okay, you ALL deserve this award > I love your blogs. That is why I come back every day to read them. My gift to you? A list of lovely links. Enjoy!
Pink Wallpaper : a designing momblogger, full of gorgeous images.
Worksheets and Activity Pages for kids from 4 - 13yrs old - fantastic for revision and entertainment.
Get Ahead - SA educational resource. Bought their gr 4 cd for Honey and she does all her revision, tests etc on here. The BEST value for money I have come across in SA ito of educational aids. Gr 1-7.
A Soft Place to Land - just a beautiful blog to visit.
Lazy Girl Running - the title speaks to itself! Inspirational and amusing in equal measures.
Things Organised Neatly - this is literally pictures of things organised neatly. and it makes me insanely happy to look at them. :-) Go see.
Crafty Fun Sites for you and your kids - i dont do nearly enough of this anymore but i know some of you still have really younguns at home!
Finally, a brilliant home workout routine - all you need is your own body and the motivation to work hard!
And finally seven things about me:
1. I have told my kids to 'Shut Up' on more than one occasion. Sad but true.
2. I have been known to leave the house with the beds unmade, breakfast dishes still on the table and the previous nights supper dishes still in the sink. Also sad but true.
3. People think I am fit but I cant run more than 3km without stopping. I am strong but my cardiovascular fitness is pathetic. I am working on it.
4. I am also about as flexible as a scaffolding. It is not good. Touching my toes one day may well be my greatest achievement aside from bearing 3 children as a clinically infertile female.
5. I used to consider myself quite breezy and superficial. And then I grew up and realised I am quite intense. But it is all in my own head, occasionally I spew it out here and then people are like, whhaaattt?
6. And then I post about shoes, just to ease the pressure for us all.
7. I dont like Hugh Jackman or Kiera Knightley.