19 August 2011

About Turn

Some of you may know that I had a rather unpleasant experience at the gym this week. I wont go into details - suffice to say I did some of that *introspective* stuff that I do occasionally and have decided to adopt a new approach to my training.

I think its best described with pictures....

No more of this:


But keeping this in mind.  :-)


Am looking forward to a new season of training - the kind where I manage to breathe, walk, speak and NOT see stars for hours afterwards.

12 comments:

Sheri - The Motivational Girl said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Glad you posted this on group!

I totally agree Mel! The key is to do what you can that is what is important. That helped me so much last night in my run!

cat said...

Well the second has always been my approach - I know I am not the sportiest of people, but I also know that at least I am doing something.

blackhuff said...

Mel, I too agree with the second one. I learned the hard way with the first one.

I'm so not a blogger said...

Mel,have you ever tried Pilates on the reformer? Seriously, its great stuff!Great workout and seriously challenges your core. If you can, give it a try! ( I had a session yesterday and am loving it!)

I'm so not a blogger said...

p.s. you can breathe, walk, speak and def no star seeing afterwards;-)

sharon said...

So glad you posted that you have a blog! Love it! I think you are smart with your new approach! Hugs!

MomAgain@40 said...

Doing anything is better than nothing at all! Congrats on keeping going!

Shayne said...

You'd be seriously missed both here and on FB if anything happened to you, so yes, take Approach 2 pls.

x

Marcelle said...

LOL Mel, this is so true...but will we listen...

Julia said...

Hate that we always have to learn the hard way. Approach no 2 is definitely the way to go. You can do this.x

Ordinarylife said...

The second it my approach as well. My main goal is to enjoy it.

Lynette said...

Eish...low blood pressure or low blood sugar does that to me too.