05 August 2011

Back to Ol'MacDaddy

We are off to our favourite place this weekend. It has only been a month since our last visit and we have been itching to go back.  Fortunately they had a last minute winter special that we found on facebook!



These are some of the photos from our last visit to Old MacDaddys.

Each vintage airstream trailer is done is a specific theme. Ours was Bees.

The hotel is low-key but fully catered and beautifully kitted out.

Such beautiful, peaceful surroundings.

Great family time.
Leaving, determined to come back soon!


Enjoy this long lovely weekend folks!

8 comments:

MacLeod House said...

That area is one of my favourite near Cape Town. I didn't even know a place like that existed there! Nice to have a place to get away to, that isn't too far away. I checked out their website - and I just *love* their simple decor. A good break for the mind as well as the body :)

Anonymous said...

Allie's chirp:

This is the first time I've seen most of these pics. The place looks absolutely amazing!
Have fun there
XX

Shayne said...

Am sure i saw this advertised on Top Billing a while ago?

Hope you had another great weekend there, looks awesome. Although that yellow and black would have made me dizzy!

Wendy said...

This looks like the most fun place! Love the 'bee' decor. Can't tell you how thirlled I am to see the 'follow by email' link ... makes it so much easier to keep up to date with your latest news.

Hope your week is just perfect :-)

Fiona said...

Oh wow, it looks awesome!!!
If we lived a bit closer to the Cape I would definitely make a booking to take the family...it's so different.

I hope you had a great weekend away :)

cat said...

Wow, this looks absolutely fantastic.

Lynette said...

Stunning photos Mel...definately a place I would like to visit. Love that last pic;-)

Jeannie said...

Stunning Mel.