Bullets will have to suffice for this monday:
- it is show week in our home. A Kidsummer Nights Dream premiers this week with a matinee on Wednesday and an evening show on Thursday. Honey has been working hard as the lead and is extremely excited. Young Lulu is also thrilled to be part of the action as one of the main faeries!
- because of all the concert-hype (and having grandpa staying here) Lulu has been more fragile of late. she is moody and flies off the handle and overreacts to small things. it can be treacherous navigating her at the moment. I look forward to normality but at least I understand why she is behaving erratically.
- My father-in-law is with us for the week, we timed his visit so he could see the show. Unfortunately he and my guy have both succumbed to the flu .... but at this stage it doesnt seem too bad. Hoping a day or 2 of rest will find them well again.
- I did my longest trail run (8km) on Saturday morning with some friends. It was phenomenal. We ran up to Elephants Eye in Silvermine, hitting all the hotspots along the way - waterfalls etc. It was truly a remarkable experience and the social aspect of it was amazing.
- Only 6wks until I flit off to visit Clare in the UK - my anxiety about leaving my kids is slowly being overtaken by excitement at the thought of a week away with my man and good friends IN LONDON BABEEEEE!
- Am off to do the visa thing tomorrow morning. Bleh, i hate any red tape stuff but its gotta be done - am not anticipating any hitches. Just a schlepp and a droog way to spend a morning.
- I cut my hair on Friday. I honestly am not sure if I like it or not. I dont hate it. It is still long but I have a fringe. I think I look a bit odd but I guess its just a matter of getting used to it.