In the last 2 days I have accomplished the following:
- Sorted out various extramural stuff that has been hanging around on my to-do list
- Visas approved
- Took my garmin hrm in for repair
- Sorted out and purchased my Wild Card
- Bought new cable and switch to connect dvd, media player and wii to tv with switch for easy toggling
- Sourced a pair of fab trail running shoes after my feet got destroyed by my basic Adidas tekkies.
- Shopped and shipped goodies for gift swap organised by Harassed Mom
- Bought birthday presents for myriad of little people parties.
The nagging thing is that it is my mans birthday on Sunday and I am *clueless* as to what to get for him. I have arranged for some mates to come for brekky with us and then we are obviously going to watch the rugby...and then if the weather plays along I was thinking of going hiking. (yes, he likes hiking okay!)
We did go see Nik Rabinowitz last night and he loved that (Nik is flipping amazing!) I may try organise another comedy evening for us.
Anyyyyyyway. I am now off to a local Mamman Temple to do arb stuff like pharmacy and post office and telkom. *swoon*. Hold me back, I am *so* excited.