Not sure if that is going to work for me. Am not a natural list maker. When I do make lists I either lose them, forget them on the counter or ignore them.
I am going to take part though because I think having a record each month of some of the things I hope to achieve may be pretty darn cool in the years to come. I may even create an annual mini album of my entries. Or not. But the idea is noted. :-)
- I am very social so dont really ever need to plan this side of my life. As a SAHM I have plenty of opportunity to catch up with many of my mates during the week.
- Dinner with Nik Rabinowitz (not really, its dinner theatre) 7/9
- Movies weekly (before our local cinemas close at end Sept *sob*)
- Pilates once a week. I have taken my exercise commitment to *slow down* very seriously as you can see by this new addition to my weekly routine.
- PT - twice a week.
- Swimming once a week.
- Running - twice during the week (shorter runs)
- Saturday mornings - longer, more challenging trail run
- Hiking or something active every weekend.
- Enrol Lulu for riding again.
- Find out about drumming for Honey.
- Take Hooligan to check out Judo.
- Start thinking about and planning DH's birthday
- Sort summer clothes out for all of us.
- Chore charts to be finalised.
- Collect UK visa
- Make schedule for mom /sister for kids while I am in UK
- Make goodie boxes for kids for while I am in UK
- Back up all photos
- Update iTunes and apps on Touch and Pad
- Post off gift swap items.
- Reorganise/declutter family/craft/computer room.
- Decide on 2 other photos to be printed to canvas
- Print photos for Glimpses of 2011 album
Lets see how much I get done....and if I ever read this again. ;-)