- Booked to see an ENT for Hooli’s tonsilectomy, hope to do it when we home from UK
- Cancelled swimming from end of October. We have a pool and summer is here, yay!
- Chucked out mountains of my and my kids clothes – all winter stuff that wont be worn next year.
- Taken the dog to the vet – innoculations etc before she is kennelled for our trip.
- Set a new personal best time for a 5km run.
- Started reading 2 new books. Life of Pi and Surprised by Hope.
- Cut my hair. No less than 3 times in the last 5 days. Seriously.
- Coloured my hair. Only once though.
- Taught Lulu how to make me a perfect cup of tea.
- Taken my kids on a picnic.
- Played Rounders in the garden.
- Gone for family walks in the evenings with dog.
- Braai-ed and gardened.
- Mentally making lists for the UK trip next week.
- Pondered and cried and laughed and reflected
29 September 2011
Things I have achieved this week: