08 February 2012

Just Quick!

Hi guys,

Family consensus is that I blog again ... the idea was that this would become a family blog but it appears I am the only one who *really* wants to contribute at the moment! The blog is getting behind, stuff is happening in our lives that I want captured so I have decided to write again.

Please dont talk about the blog on facebook as I am selecting very few readers to continue the journey with us. I have chatted to the girls particularly and they are comfortable with me inviting some of my closer friends to read about their highs/lows/inbetweens! :-)

Gotta dash, good to have you all back.

8 comments:

Hayley said...

Yay...and extremely honoured to be included :-)

Stefanie said...

Cool, I'm in!
I rather think I hate facebook.
I read a quote today- I am a writer because I scrapbook.
I think we're both writers and family historians and documenters.

Julia said...

Thank you for including me.xx

cat said...

I feel so honoured to be chosen ! Lots of love

Lynette said...

I am happy that you're back and that I am invited;-)

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the update! Why is life so crazy?

blackhuff said...

I will honour your wish by keeping this quiet.

Jeanne-Marie said...

Stunning to have you back. I like the family consensus because you are good at this and I have loved reading your news and happenings.