01 July 2012

A Mommy Fail Day

Blech, today has just been revolting. I have a headache and a sore throat and I am not sick. Nope, this is the residual effect of being a fishwife today.

I think the combination of no househelp, school holidays and not being able to run due to ITB has just pushed me over the edge. I want to SCREAM at everyone ALL the time.

These people in my  house DRIVE ME NUTS but most of the time I can take a deep breathe and let it go but at the moment, not so much.

It is the constant mess (dog hair, laundry, ironing, dishes) coupled with regular winges of "Mooooom, where is my ___________________" that is doing my head in. 

I dont wear their clothes, play with their toys, use their glue, hide their scissors or sleep with their toys. OMISHATTERED NERVES.

Like I warned them earlier : Yes, your mom is rude tonight. Deal with it. And for your own health all you should be saying is 'Yes Mom'.

#thankGodtomorrowisanotherday

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I hear you sista!!! Let's hope after these few days away, sanity and life will prevail again. Maids back, injury sorted ;-0 and the absense makes the heart grow fonder... As for me I have no such reprieve... but my hubby in his wisdom bought the girls a new computer screen today... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh