21 August 2012

Artist Love

I stumbled upon a new artist a few days ago. I am utterly IN LOVE with her work. My favourite piece is $3000 which means I will never own it but thankfully I can still look at it here on my blog.

Seriously - this is the type of work that would tempt me to part with long tom....unfortunately my husband does not see the 'value' in art so I am left to drool online.

Title: "At Last"
Original Oil Painting by ZsaZsa Bellagio
Medium: Oil on Board
Size: Extra Large 
Dimensions: Height: 4 feet Width: 4 Feet
Date: May 2012
 

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

Ahhhh love!!!!

Beautiful indeed. I think you need to start saving for your "in love" art pieces. So you can buy and appreciate the things you love!!! Agreed $3000 is a bit steep. But it is gorgeous!

Lynette said...

I love it. $3000 phew...that is a lot.

Ordinarylife said...

I am also drooling over my favourite artists work from a distance. At least my distance is not that great as he is from PE and often has exhibitions here, but his prices are even greater. I totally love his work.If I had the odd R50 000 lying around I would totaly buy one of his pieces. My DH also does not see the value in art though.

Here's a link to his website Duncan Stewart.
http://duncanstewart.co.za/

Ordinarylife said...

I am also drooling over my favourite artists work from a distance. At least my distance is not that great as he is from PE and often has exhibitions here, but his prices are even greater. I totally love his work.If I had the odd R50 000 lying around I would totaly buy one of his pieces. My DH also does not see the value in art though.

Here's a link to his website Duncan Stewart.
http://duncanstewart.co.za/

Ordinarylife said...

There were totally to many totally's in that last comment. sorry.

blackhuff said...

Stunning painting indeed. Me and hubby love art and have numerous paintings in our home.