05 September 2012

Randoms from this week

These two have a serious love/dislike relationship...F loves R and R disses F far to regularly.
Sibling issues - dont we all have them from time to time? There have been some really unpleasant exchanges between my girls. I think all the attention being on Faith lately has caused Rach to act out. Very difficult keeping the balance and making sure everyone's tank if filled up the way they require. I have felt emotionally exhausted and utterly ill-equipped to deal with some situations but I do know that all will be well in time.


Backstage! Her 'Mom! Enough with the camera' face. Note the cardi hanging off the shoulders ...this is one of those idiosyncrasies....she CANNOT wear a cardi properly...kinda makes me loopy.
This little one is enjoying her downtime since the show ended. Plenty of arbing around, drawing, reading and rollerblading! Great to have no time-pressures as these really mess with her 'flow'.

Enlargements for my 'FIVE' Album
I finished my 'FIVE' album, inspired by Ali Edwards. It is a super fast album to complete and I really enjoyed the process. I did not overthink it but stuck to choosing five of my favourite photos of myself that spoke of something in my life I would like to remember. I plan to do a similar album but with 20 photos of Russ and I - one from each year we have been married - as an anniversary gift for him. It should be fun (and seriously nostalgic) to scratch through the archives to find the photos!


No comments: