- In August our house flooded in a storm while we were in Mcgregor.
- Insurance finally sent contractors to lift our laminate flooring 2 weeks ago.
- The screed was wet and left to dry for a week.
- It was still wet so they sent in industrial fans and extractors.
- Without telling me we would have to move out the house.
- For anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks.
I am thankful for my parents who have taken us all in. And my sister who is on standby anytime I need extra help or lodging! I started off feeling very unsure and guilty about cramping my parents style but after a week we are getting very comfortable and I fear they may need big guns to evict us when the time comes.
|Evenings mooching with the family|
|Annoying Orange on Youtube...and some other amusing stuff!|
|yes, reading kit instructions...its been a while!|
So...I cancelled the breakfast (cos all those peeps are coming on Saturday anyway) because even though its a biggie it certainly does not need 2 events! I am really looking forward to Saturday and am very pleased my mates talked me into doing something FUN!
|fun invite that I made - i love it!|