09 March 2013

No run? No problem!

I no longer check facebook when I wake up.

I check Endomondo to see who the lucky buggers are that get to run first thing on a Saturday morning!



Flowrs is doing the Constantia Alphen 15 km. And F* is doing her last long training run for the Two Oceans half marathon.

I was supposed to do a 10km trail this morning with my bloke as both my girls are at camp and the lad was to sleepover at Granny ... but alas it all fell apart. I had a severe case of runner-envy when I woke at 630 and found this on Endomondo.

My little guy was so amped to go on a hike so we packed coffee and snacks and decided to go hike up Elsies Peak instead. Perfect way to start this beautiful weekend - with my boys!



I may get lucky and run later....or tomorrow....here's to hoping!

No comments: