02 April 2013

Find The Gap

I spent much of last week trying to find a gap to run. I am not one for excuses but seriously, I could not eek out an hour to run anywhere.

I must say in the early days it was much easier to find time as a run for me was 20 minutes and I was done!!  Now I prefer not lace up unless I can run for at least an hour - ideally 90 minutes. I do think I may need to mellow to the idea that at times 'less is more'  and as SafariRunner mentions - possibly doing 2 x 30mins runs on difficult days where chunks of time are hard to come by.

That being said I laced up at 6pm on Saturday night and the minute the man walked in (he had been at work) I bid him adieu and headed out - chasing the daylight hours.

I ran down to the beach and took in the sights, smells and sounds. I absolutely love where we live. On my return home I decided to forgo the Garmin and STOP and take a photo.



I have decided that once a week I will run 'free'. NO garmin. NO endomondo. NO music. Will be a challenge for me! :-)

No comments: