a) church is casual nowadays so check your attire fit with the church you plan to heist
b) most cash is thrown via eft so dont waste your time
c) God may be ticked if you mess with His peeps
Anyyyyyway, moving on to my weekend. Which did not include church.
- Friday night we had my sis and BIL over for a non-farewell farewell dinner. Lovely evening; of course now wishing we had done it more often in the 15-odd years we have lived streets apart.
- Saturday I had brekky with my sis and some mutual friends. We headed to the beach - a spectacular morning and great way to start the day.
- I have no idea what I did that afternoon which probably means I watched tv or read a book? Oh wait! I sketched. True story. I sketched some very scary faces but I want to learn so I guess it means I have to try. I would post them here to show you but am not going to because they are very bad.
- Sunday morning found me lazing in bed while Russ went to church. I later cleaned house, yelled at the kids a little and then decided to take them to movies at Blue Route as we are apparently The Only People who have not seen Despicable Me 2.
- Horror of horrors the show was sold out at Blue Route so we had to go to Cavendish. My worst place in Cape Town. Its just a great Hall of Consumeristic Chaos. Argh. I had to breath deep and remember to smile as my kids had a jol and were just stoked to be out and about. As in 'out the valley'.
- We returned home just after 5pm and I immediately pulled on my running shoes and headed out to shake off the mall-vibe. Had an incredible run with the sun setting on my heels and found the girls catching tadpoles on my return route home.
Normality. Nothing quite like it.