15 July 2013

Third Quarter




New term = new opportunities for good habits.

Last term Russell and I both battled to find a rhythm and a structure to our days. There were days we felt disillusioned and downcast.

Both of us agree that what sets tone to our days is EXERCISE.

For him that means gym at 5am daily and lists.

For me that DOES NOT mean gym at 5am daily. Or anything else at 5am for that matter.

For me is means running at least 4 days a week, cross training and creative expression time.

To this end I have structured my days to include 30min runs on Monday and Tuesdays; an hour on a Thursday and my long run on a weekend.

On a Tuesday I will be attending a drawing class from 1030 -12. This is a scary thing for me as my drawing skills are, well, I have no skills. At all.

 Faith will join me; will be really interesting to see how she copes with an adult sketching class.....one thing I know....she will do amazing things!




2 comments:

Marleen Swart said...

Well, you know me. I love it when people feel structured when their days are filled with physical activity :)
The sketching class sounds fun.

Lynette said...

Love the sound of the drawing class. I ordered some PanPastels on line and cannot wait to start messing around with something new.