14 April 2014

Weekend Headlines!

My weekend started on Friday with a fabulous long lazy brunch with one of my favourite people. Raine and I met about 13yrs ago when she was dating my older brother. They didn't last - but we did! 

We hopped around trying to find the perfect venue - River Cafe was freezing….Manukas was gone and so we ended up at Steenberg's 1682 and what an incredible venue this is.





Levi slept over at T's place with all the lads and they did boy stuff like played 'gun gun', climbed on roofs, built lego and watched Star Wars. He came home happily exhausted and slept for 3 hrs

Russ took kids to see The Lego Movie on Saturday and gave me 3 hours to myself. In my own house. There is no greater gift in the world. I managed to put together 3 basic scrap book layouts - something I have not done in over 4 years.


Saturday evening saw us (not Faith) going to Newlands to support our dire Stormers in their clash against the Waratahs. It was not fun. There was no coming back for them - 2014 sees my team at the bottom of the Super 15 log. Not fun. Especially for my little man who shed a quiet tear during half time as he realized the fate of his team.




He recovered bravely though and the evening was rescued. 




No comments: