17 July 2014

Family Ties

I really don't quite know where to begin. Each day that passes I sit, pause and think I should just try capture some of the magic. Even on really cruddy days there is always something blog-worthy and yet I haven't quite managed to get it down here.

Let us start with the visit from Russ' sister, who lives in Atlanta so we see them every 2-3 years. I think photos will be the easiest way to share this very special visit.

They bought the same dress….unwittingly!

Bronwyn is the queen hairstylist and did amazing things with Faith lockes.

Just before our big mall excursion. 

Two peas in a pod, these 2 loud extroverts….and they bought the same pants from Cotton-On. 

There were many late nights, card games and band looming.

And plenty of wii action too!

We even squeezed in a last minute photo shoot for the cousins on Noordhoek beach.

Dancing queens!

A visit to the Valyland nursery to see the piglets

and the bunnies…and the chicks…and and and

The kitchen was also busy with Bronwyn baking delights on a regular basis.

It really was such a happy time. Family scattered across continents is tough but thankful they come out to see us!

Russ and his sister, with their beautiful offspring!



1 comment:

cat said...

I promise you if this year taught me anything it's that family is everything. Lovely shots (and that first dress is stunning - my A would love it - where please?).