18 July 2014

Lazy Friday News

The day began with a cancelled 8am tap class. Hallelujah - the kids and I stayed in bed and thanked our lucky stars there was no rushing about today.

Somewhere along the line Faith wandered downstairs and made tea for me and 'frothy hot choc' for herself and sibs.

We stayed put in my bed and and watched 2 episodes of Celebrity Wife Swap!

The dog trainer arrived mid morning to take Charly off for some bootcamp at her place. For this I am eternally grateful. One less sentient being to discipline.

I am in dire need of coffee. It is 1240pm and I havent had one cup yet….I really need to incorporate 'brewing the perfect java' into the homeschool curriculum.

Kids are downstairs playing International Business (think Monopoly New Millennium) while I am upstairs supposedly finalizing our schedule for the new school term…

I did wander over to Pinterest and have found some great additions to their work schedule for next term including starting a small garden and some clay sculpture tutorials. Something fresh and new to add to our usual line-up.

I have to say its getting harder and harder to send Levi to school each term. He now desperately wants to be home schooled. The time is not right yet though but it is very difficult for him to grasp that - let alone the fact that I WANT him home but won't allow it - yet!

Happy weekend all.

xx

2 comments:

cat said...

You are sounding happy, well and content! Have a great weekend

Angela Le Gonidec said...

Nespresso machine......best present ever