16 August 2016

Tumblr

It has been almost 2 months since my last post. I do not have anything to say that I want to keep for posterity.

I decided to open a Tumblr account. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I had had the same idea four years ago.

I only posted twice.

************************

"Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible and then suddenly you are doing the impossible. " St Francis of Assissi.






*************************

My initial reaction was "wow".

I have since reverted to my current zone right now that goes more like "whatever".


1 comment:

Wendy Loubser said...

I love your writing Mel. I think about you so often. I seem to have missed the post previous to this and am so thrilled to hear that things are going well.

Trusting all is going according to the dream.

Hugs
Wendy