23 October 2013

Photo post


A quick look into the last week or so.


Waking up to this kind of day makes mornings far more appealing

Our all time favourite hang-out The Red Couch

Outing on The Jolly Roger pirate boat - rough seas (which you cant see in this pic!)

Faith still has close bonds with her classmates! 

Hard at work.

Levi Warrior Brown

Loving our new outdoor space

Bliss - bring on summer

Thanks Jo! 

The 'soon-to-be' daybed. Where we do tea and reading every morning
Faith got to play stylist for her friend recently

Scenes for The Colour Run

A little blurry colorful me

Making colorful, happy memories

Seeing her 'play' is such a special thing - she now has the time to indulge her imagination again

Chilling with my lad

I still prioritize my own time - no compromise.

2 comments:

Marleen Swart said...

I love that you still prioritize your own time. I do that too and also no compromise on that. We mothers (and fathers) need that time :)
Love the photo look in on what have happened. Love that bonding time with your son photo.

Lynette said...

What a wonderful way to catch up on what is happening in your neck of the woods. Love your new outdoor space.