Reflecting on these past 3 weeks a few things need to be noted:
- Faith has brought me tea every morning.
- Levi has made me toast in the morning.
- Levi learnt to tie his shoelaces
- No-one has ever woken me before I was ready.
- Rachel as discovered the joys of Whatsapp. She and I have a steller whatsapp relationship that makes me smile. It seems she is well able to show her softer side through texting.
- Levi lost another tooth.
- Rachel lost another tooth.
- I set up my creating studio again.
- I bought a painting.
- I created a new family wall collage in wood.
- I hung pictures, pin boards and canvases, long overdue.
- I made a frame for my instagrams - one that can be switched out daily.
- I moved my dining room into our vast entrance hall - LOVE IT!
- All 3 kids went to work with their dad at least twice these holidays.
- I saw 4 movies : Extremely Loud and Up Close, Friends with Kids, Ice Age 4, Madagascar 3.
- I made 2 mini albums; one for a friend and one documenting the build of our house.
- I finished a mixed media painting.
- I went to Jhb and met Kirsty and made strides in getting back to running.
And that is just a few of the highlights!